Bucharest Office is looking for a talented Document Controller with understanding of Engineering/ Procurement/ Construction/ Commissioning documents, who is self-directed and highly-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Please find below the job description of our available position.
- Controlling all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems
- Creating Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects
- Working in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration
- Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard
- Registering project documentation in accordance with company procedure
- Receiving and processing project related documents from employees, clients, vendors, subcontractors and maintain the requests via tracking logs
- Preparing and editing paperwork for contract agreements
- Presenting documentation to Project Leaders for approval
- Collecting and storing file from various departments
- Storing, managing and tracking company and project related documents
- Scanning, organizing and maintaining documents, adhering to the company’s document life cycle procedures
- Conducting regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
- Archiving inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule
- Assisting with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed
- Communicating with internal and external business partners
- Taking follow up actions, according to project schedule
- Participate to commercial discussions, keeping minutes of meetings
- Maintaining relationships with multiple interfaces (management, client, vendors)
- Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
- Bachelor Law or Economics Degree
- Very good English knowledge both verbal and written
- Excellent PC skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Strong verbal, written, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- 2 years’ experience on similar position or project management represents advantage
- Previous exposure to large engineering and construction projects represent advantage
What we offer:
- Be part of a great company with a strong culture and values
- Excellent base salary
- Great working environment and interesting projects