Accountant – Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Blue Projects is hiring a passionate Accountant in our Cluj office, with excellent analytical skills, proper accounting principles and sense of diligence. Financial studies would be considered helpful also.
Our team aims to grow its talents and support the learning process as to provide a proper place for career development and professional expertise.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (Bachelor degree);
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles,
- PC and Microsoft Office operation skills;
- Advanced level of English;
- Meticulousness, analytical and attentiveness to detail;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Processes the bank statements, credit cards and petty cash, checks the supporting documents and the respective accounts balances on a daily basis;
- Prepares the payment files and inputs the payments on the bank platform weekly;
- When necessary, books payables/receivables invoices, expense forms by cost centers and project titles, supplier accruals
- Participates in preparing and checking the documents and purchase/sales journals and other reports to be sent to the local statutory accountants on a monthly basis;
- Works together with the local statutory accountants on allocated tasks;
- Participates in the periodical reconciliation with the local statutory accountants;
- Assists in preparing various financial reports;
- Provides proactive support for administrative and operations staff;
- Takes an active role within specific projects, as required
- Other tasks required, depending on the overall team workload
About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.