Architect -with Revit
Blue Projects is a dynamic consulting company specializing in delivering customized Engineering and Project Management solutions to clients operating in the industrial sector. We are dedicated to innovation, excellence, and providing top-tier service to our clients.
We are currently looking to enlarge our team with an Architect, based in Bucharest.
The ideal candidate is passionate about architecture and its technical implementation in all sectors of functions and has an enhanced ability to think outside the box.
What do you need to have ?
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in planning and design;
- Experience with REVIT;
- OAR signature rights would be appreciated;
- Ability to coordinate multiple design disciplines;
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and company management in English;
- Highly independent and proactive mentality;
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skill, willing to travel
- Independent, self-motivated and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity.
What will you do ?
- Checking the project from its beginning till end so that it meets all the specifications of design, quality and client’s need. Collaborating with other professionals;
- Regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget;
- Resolving problems and issues that arise during construction;
- Consulting with client and all the engineers from BP team to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure
- Directing activities of colleagues engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents;
- Integrating engineering element into unified design;
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
- We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to Linkedin Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Don’t worry; we are dedicated to creating an environment where talent and potential can flourish. Your experience might align well with this opportunity or other positions we have to offer.
We enthusiastically encourage you to submit your application; you could be the perfect fit we’ve been searching for.