Business Development Specialist – Budapest, Hungary / Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Blue Projects is one of the most dynamic consulting firms, we focus and specialize on providing unique and bespoke Engineering and Project Management solutions for clients in the industrial sector.
To further our strategic business growth, we are looking for a skilled Business Development Specialist for our Hungarian Operations. The role can be localized either in Budapest, Hungary or Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
The new colleague will be working within the Marketing and Business Development Department and be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets and improve brand awareness, to manage tender documentation, and collaborate with various stakeholders.
How the ideal candidate would be?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or a related technical field (e.g.: Civils, Mechanical Engineering etc)
- Minimum of 3 years, preferred greater than 5 years of experience in business development, cold calling, with a focus on tender experience
- Strong project management skills and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent English and proficient Hungarian is a must
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Hungarian background network // industry connected is a big plus (FMCG, Food & Beverages, Pharma, Automotive etc)
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Available for travel/business trips
What are the responsibilities?
- Contributing to the annual sales and meeting business development KPIs (e.g.: Number of new meetings/ RFQs received/ Contracts awarded)
- Prepare and administer tender documents and ensure compliance with all regulations and requirements
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including country managers, project managers, and legal teams, to ensure timely submission of tender documentation
- Preparing and participating in client presentations
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Entering and updating information into digital platform as needed
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Monitor industry developments and competitor activity to inform marketing strategies
- Promoting the company’s services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Maintaining relationships with multiple interfaces (management, clients, vendors, media)
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies leaders in the industry
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Noworries, we are committed to building a proper place to grow talents and potential in our people, maybe your experience would be suitable for this or other roles.
We are warmly encouraging you to apply, you may be the missing piece in our puzzle.
*Still not decided? …. we can have a chat, no strings attached.