Civil Project Manager – Kazakhstan
Blue Projects is one of the most dynamic consulting firms, we focus and specialize on providing unique and bespoke Engineering and Project Management solutions for clients in the industrial sector.
To further our strategic business growth, we are looking for a passionate Civil Project Manager.
The new colleague will be working within the Civil Project Management streamline, taking care of the project’s budget, planning, and technical challenges for the project civil component. The role encloses also nurturing and coordinating the relationships with the client’s team and subcontractors.
How the ideal candidate would be?
- Proven experience as construction project manager, focus on civil projects.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Knowledge of the food industry, manufacturing and packaging processes, Layout, Tech-Specs
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of the Russian and English language
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- BSc/BA in civil engineering, building science or relevant field
- PMP or equivalent certification will be an advantage
- Mobility for business travelling and site presence
What are the responsibilities?
- Collaborate with project team to determine the specifications of the project
- Assist in Negotiations of contracts with external vendors
- Assist in Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Assist in Planning all operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Manage team members and allocate responsibilities
- Lead project team and interactions with Clients and contractors
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
- We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to Linkedin Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
Don’t meet every single requirement?
No worries, we are committed to building a proper place to grow talents and potential in our people, maybe your experience would be suitable for this or other roles.
We are warmly encouraging you to apply, you may be the missing piece in our puzzle.
- About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
- GDPR compliance:
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.