Blue Projects is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as a Contract Manager/Procurement Engineer in our Bucharest office. We offer this job with a variation that leaves plenty of room for personal leadership and development.
Blue Projects is currently seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as a Tendering Engineer in our Bucharest office. We offer this job with a variation that leaves plenty of room for personal leadership and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (mechanical perferred)
- Very good English knowledge both verbal and written
- Very good PC skills: Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Willing to travel abroad and/or relocate Project based – would be a plus
- Min. 5 years’ experience on similar position or procurement background
- Previous exposure to large engineering and construction projects represents advantage
Nice to Have:
- FIDIC Experience: Familiarity with FIDIC contracts.
- Engineering Background: Educational or professional background in engineering.
- Availability to Relocate: Willingness and flexibility to relocate as needed
- Multitasking and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Flexibility, organization, and the ability to think strategically
- Positive, creative thinking attitude
- Analytical, research skills: ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed
- Teamwork: resourceful, team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Professionalism: acting in a responsible and fair manner in all personal and work activities
1 – Tender and Contract management·
- Experienced in Tender Management: Demonstrated experience in managing the entire tender process.
- Manage the tender process E2E
- Ability to coordinate assigned team members
- Drafting Contracts: Proven experience in drafting and negotiating contracts.
- Prepare contracts, purchase orders
- Administration of the Project Contracts
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally;
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate;
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure delivery is aligned to procurement and stakeholder objectives
- Review of claims, preparation of proposed negotiation scenarios and commercial terms of possible agreements with the contractor
- Contract Variations Orders Management
- Reporting of the tender process
- Reviewing planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non-conformances
- Maintaining relationships with multiple interfaces (management, client, vendors)
2 – Project Controls
- Implementation and monitoring of the project controls procedures
- Working in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency of the whole project team
- Participate to all project meetings and keeping minutes of meetings, action list
- Collecting, organizing and maintaining documents, adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures and maintain project controls registers for the project
- Manage the approval communication process of the various project documents
- Collecting periodic updates and preparing daily, weekly and monthly updates and reports of the project
- Participating in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required
- Creating project closing reports
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Drafting specific documentation (certificates, statements, proxies) and gathering data for price offers and quotations)
- Observing the budget, in accordance with the business plan