Mechanical Design Engineer, Istanbul
What will you do as Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Reviewing the project specifications in order to define the requirements,
- Performing specific calculations and energy analyses using advanced spreadsheets and building simulation software such as HAP,
- Designing building service systems, so as to comply with the functional and safety requirements in force,
- Coordination between MEP, structural and architectural disciplines,
- Permanent coordination of the relation with suppliers, subcontractors, clients,
- Preparing the bill of quantities, tender book and tender documentation,
- Attending review meetings according to the requirements of the project and informing the clients regarding the works progress.
- Establishing good collaboration relations with clients in order to solve all the problems that occurred during the performance of works, efficiently and in a timely manner,
- Effectively communicating with the customer representatives in order to ensure quality requirements and follow the best practices in performing the tasks.
What will you need as a Mechanical Design Engineer?
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- Minimum 4 years of experience in mechanical design (HVAC, plumbing, sewage, firefighting systems)
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with multidisciplinary coordination
- Proficiency in the use of Revit, Autocad and Navisworks Manage,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office,
- Able to adapt to new situations and people
- Able to work independently and effectively under stressful conditions
- Demonstrate effective time management skills, organizational skills, teamwork, good attention to details
- No military obligation for male candidates.
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
- We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to Linkedin Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
Don’t meet every single requirement?
No worries, we are committed to building a proper place to grow talents and potential in our people, maybe your experience would be suitable for this or other roles.
We are warmly encouraging you to apply, you may be the missing piece in our puzzle.
About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.