As an employee of Blue Projects, you will make a difference in our world and in your career. You will have the chance to work on world-shaping projects while working with truly inspiring people.
Blue Projects is looking for a Packaging Engineer for its Polish Office(s) based on the below requirements.
- Creating 2D/3D equipment layouts for packaging systems or other mechanical equipmentMeet with the client and/or other consultants to understand the project scope of work and expectations
- Reviewing the project specifications to define production technology expectations
- Determining system improvements, implementing change, quality assurance
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Reviewing, verifying and validating all technical specifications, installation drawings and Material Take Off (MTOs)
- Follow-up with vendors for detailed design and manufacturing process
- Supervise the installation works and make sure it meets the project specifications and deliverables
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Packaging Engineering/Project Management
- Good English speaking and writing skills,
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering or equivalent (production technology preferred)
- Modelling skills for plant layout, piping/mechanical design and detailing
- Experience with food and beverage production and packaging lines
- Experience with multidisciplinary coordination
- Advanced time management, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Skype for Business, Teams)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project represent advantage
- Availability to travel – work is performed in Poland and Slovakia
- Possibility to work on prestigious projects for blue-chip clients
- Professional and personal development in a multicultural environment
- Supporting work atmosphere within a young and dynamic team
- Internal training
About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.