Sanitary Design Engineer, Warsaw
Blue Projects is one of the most dynamic consulting firms globally, with its head office being based in Europe. We focus and specialize on providing unique and bespoke engineering solutions for clients in the industrial sector. To further our strategic business growth, we are seeking new employees who are trustworthy, committed, high energy and self-driven individuals.
- Design and deliver customised sanitary/ utilities engineering solutions for Industrial clients
- Coordinate, verify and approve projects as well as liaise with utilities’ suppliers.
- Manage projects, solve complex problems with minimal guidance using recognised procedures
- The incumbent will fulfil the role of Sanitary Design Engineer, which is a position requiring strong and aligned technical skills and competencies, inclusive of the ability to translate engineering fundamentals into practical application. The relevant fields of engineering include underground installations/ networks as well as building services (HVAC, water, sewage, effluent, gas)
- Contribute to business development and bidding processes, including site visits, client meetings, development of quotations
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Engineering license for designing is a must
- Excellent knowledge of legislation, building codes and legal procedures is a must
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in industry sector, suitable involvement in major projects, projects’ approval including
- Experience in providing sustainable and energy efficient solutions will be a strong advantage
- Advanced English is a must, both written and spoken
- Advanced in BIM (Revit including) projects execution, with several years of experience is a must
- Project Management experience will be an advantage
- Engineering license for execution will be an advantage
KEY COMPETENCIES AND GENERIC SKILLS:
- Excellent application of appropriate engineering fundamentals
- Strong client liaison skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and direct one-on-one, with the ability to cooperate and collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to function autonomously and to self-initiate development of technical skills and competencies
- Engineering management and coordination skills
- Ability to lead and/or implement multiple projects simultaneously
About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.