Senior Architect – Hungary
Blue Projects is one of the most dynamic consulting firms, we focus and specialize on providing unique and bespoke Engineering and Project Management solutions for clients in the industrial sector.
To further our strategic business growth, we are looking for a passionate Senior Architect in our Budapest office.
How the ideal candidate would be?
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Professional Architect
- B. Arch or B. Sc in Architecture
- Professional Architect registered at Chamber of Hungarian Architects (MEK) for a minimum period of 4 years
- Experience with REVIT and BIM
- Ability to coordinate multiple design disciplines
- Proficient level of English
- Highly independent and proactive mentality
- Positive attitude and interpersonal skill
- Availability to travel
- Independent, self-motivated, and ambitious of unquestionable personal professional integrity.
What are the responsibilities?
- Conceptualizing, designing and planning buildings, structures, townships, residential and commercial developments that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing
- Responsible for preparing and presenting sketches, visual renditions and plans of structures and developments and obtaining relevant statutory approvals
- Liaising with clients and construction professionals
- Management and supervision of architectural technologists and draughtsmen
- Coordinating consultants’ and engineers’ technical layouts & services
- Monitoring construction and ensuring quality and expected standards are maintained on site
- Building contract administration
- Writing and presenting specifications and technical reports and proposals, and issuing of payment- and completion certificates
- Adapting plans and strategies according to circumstances and resolving problems that may arise during construction
- Client Relationship Management: participating in client meetings to discuss project requirements, explain/defend work, etc.
TOP reasons why Blue Projects is a good strategic choice:
- International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
- We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
- Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
- Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
- Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
- Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
- Access to Linkedin Learning Platform
- Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
- Employee Assistance Program
- Don’t meet every single requirement?
- No worries, we are committed to building a proper place to grow talents and potential in our people, maybe your experience would be suitable for this or other roles. We are warmly encouraging you to apply, you may be the missing piece in our puzzle.
About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.