Senior Construction Manager, Belgium
Blue Projects is a highly dynamic consulting firm, we focus and specialize on providing unique and bespoke Engineering and Project Management solutions for clients in the industrial sector.
We are a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industrial sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
To further develop our strategic business growth, we are looking for a passionate Senior Construction Manager to join our international team.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Preparing, organizing and controlling the construction activities;
- Being capable of monitoring quality, planning and deliver as per project milestones;
- Reporting on project progress and coordinating necessary actions, preventive as well as pro active;
- Setting up, implementing and proper follow up of QA/QC procedures, including field on office administration;
- Being able to organize and supervise pre-commissioning activities.
- You have a degree in Civil/Industrial Engineering or equal by proven experience;
- At least 10-12 years of relevant experience in construction supervision is a must;
- Experience in the (petro) chemical sector is mandatory;
- Knowledge of a multidisciplinary environment (civil, tank construction, steel, piping, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, HVAC, automation, etc.);
- Analytical, proactive, independent and communicative;
- Strong sense of responsibility and awareness of safety;
- Open to work in the region of Antwerp Nord.
TOP reasons why Blue Projects may be a strategic choice:
• International exposure, working with top blue-chip companies as MICHELIN, Kellogg, Carlsberg, IKEA.
• We won consecutively 1st place in the top 100 strongest construction companies in Romania
• Annual financial rewards and salary raises according to a solid and replicable performance appraisal program
• Real career opportunities and advancement perspectives within our supportive teams
• Smart, kind, and open to communication team environment
• Sports and relaxation services and a business health insurance
• Access to Linkedin Learning Platform
• Psychological and well-being services offered by a well-known provider
• Employee Assistance Program
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
Don’t meet every single requirement? No worries, we are committed to building a proper place to grow talents and potential in our people, maybe your experience would be suitable for this or other roles. We are warmly encouraging you to apply, you may be the missing piece in our puzzle.
*Still not decided? …. We are open for any conversation, with no strings attached. Just shoot me a message on: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.