The entire Blue Projects team has a significant role to play in sustainability. Across all departments the team works to enhance the welfare, health and safety of all, paying due regard to the environment and the sustainability of resources.
The role of our engineers in sustainability can be best described in the following six principles which guide and motivate our decision-making with clients, employees and society
- Contribute to building a sustainable society, present and future
- Apply professional and responsible judgement and take a leadership role
- Do more than just comply with legislation and codes
- Use resources efficiently and effectively
- Seek multiple views to solve sustainability challenges
- Manage risk to minimize any adverse impact to people or the environment
Blue Projects has incorporated these principals into our Company Strategy, and we are proud of our alignment with the United Nations – Sustainable Development Goals with the following commitment to all our stakeholders.