Blue Projects is currently looking to extend its team based in Mechelen with a Project services administrator. We offer this job with a variation that leaves plenty of room for personal leadership and development
1 – Contract management·
- Tender management
- Have overall understanding of the tendering procedures
- Preparing tender packages for inquiry, ensuring formatting compliances of the said tendering documents to the Company’s internal procedure.
- Follow up with the tender inquiry completion, E2E process
- Order management:
- Reviewing planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports non-conformances
- Preparing and reviewing business contracts
- Maintaining relationships with multiple interfaces (management, client, vendors)
2 – Project administration
- Participate to all project meetings and keeping minutes of meetings, action list
- Support the project team with formatting of the documents conform to the Company standard
- Working in strict co-operation with the Project Manager to ensure project progress status integration
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency of the whole project team
3 – Document Controlling
- Ensuring that the project documents issued by the various project team members comply with
- the project numbering system, keeping historical records of all project documentation and archieving such on the Project sharepoint.
- Controlling all aspects of project documentation on multiple simultaneous projects, utilizing various control methods/systems
- Registering project documentation in accordance with company procedure
- Searching and retrieving technical data files and technical drawings within the client’s database
- Collecting, organizing and maintaining documents, adhering to the company’s document lifecycle procedures
- Conducting regular review audits to ensure information on all records is accurate and up to date.
- Archiving inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule
- Assisting with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor Degree (an Engineering/Technical, Law or Economist Degree would considered as a plus)
- Good English and Dutch speaking and writing skills
- IT skills: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Sharepoint, CAD software (considered as a plus)
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally when required
- Affinity with technical issues
- Ability to work precisely and having an eye for details
- Likes to follow and improve business work processes
- Multitasking and ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Flexibility, organization,and the ability to think strategically
- Positive, creative thinking attitude
- Analytical, research skills: ability to assess a situation, seek multiple perspectives, gather more information if necessary, and identify key issues that need to be addressed
- Teamwork: resourceful, team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Professionalism: acting in a responsible and fair manner in all personal and work activities
About the Company:
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
We are a passionate team of professionals that have undertaken the behavioural role of a stakeholder in our clients’ business to ensure we are constantly motivated and driven to excellence and deliverance of highest quality.
- A super varied portfolio of industrial and commercial projects in service of our established client base.
- Abundant opportunities to grow professionally within a dynamic and fast growing international company.
- Full-time employment with a competitive reward package
- A fresh and exciting challenge every day!
Intrigued by our organization and this vacancy? Please do not hesitate to provide your contact details and CV via below form.
More information on this vacancy can be obtained via Szybill Erstek (firstname.lastname@example.org)