Blue Projects is looking for a dedicated Planning Engineer for Bucharest/ Cluj/ Iasi Office, with excellent communication, planning and analytical skills.
- Proficient English, German represents advantage
- Previous exposure to large, industrial projects, ideally international
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of project management software: MS Project, Primavera is considered advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- Proficiency in the use of 2D and 3D CAD systems
- Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skill
- Strong team spirit, integrity and accountability
- Available for travel & relocation for duration of projects
- Preparing and updating project schedule based on the contract, covering entire scope and within defined timelines
- Estimating the budget required for the project and creating various cost centers to document and monitor expenses
- Calculating optimal material requirement, human resource requirement and machinery requirement
- Setting work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan
- Monitoring critical activities based on the project schedule and advise the management
- Creating cashflow analysis
- Collecting periodic updates and preparing daily, weekly and monthly updates and reports of the project
- Reporting to Management about the current work progress and making comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work
- Participating in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required
- Assisting in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders
- Creating project closing reports
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.