Process Engineer – Budapest, Hungary
We’re hiring a self-motivated Process Engineer in our Budapest office.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients, vendors and Lead Engineers to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Engineering/Project Management/Design
- Advanced English is a must
- Mechanical/Electrical/Robotics/ Manufacturing Systems/Constructions (or similar) Engineering Diploma
- Accommodated with multidisciplinary coordination
- Advanced time management, analytical skills
- Familiar with 2D and 3D CAD systems
- Willingness to travel for project assignments on clients’ sites
- Reviewing the project specifications to define process requirements
- Creating 2D/3D design for the piping systems, production lines, packaging systems or other mechanical equipment, applying clean design principles that help maximize safety and performance of the process line.
- Constant meetings with the client or other consultants to gain a clearer understanding of what type of design is needed
- Creating verifying and validating all Material Take Off (MTOs).
- Presenting reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Constantly monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Determining system improvements, implementing change, quality assurance
Here are the top reasons why Blue Projects is an excellent strategic choice:
- Exposure to an international work environment, collaborating with renowned companies such as Michelin, Kellogg, Carlsberg, and IKEA
- Annual financial rewards and salary increases based on a reliable and replicable performance evaluation system
- Real career opportunities and growth prospects within our supportive teams
- A welcoming, friendly, and communicative team environment
- Access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform
- Access to psychological and well-being services offered by a reputable provider
- Employee Assistance Program
About Blue Projects
Blue Projects is a unique multidisciplinary and engineering company with high experience in all industry sectors. Our core services include Project Management, Construction Management, Design & Engineering, Commercial Management and Health & Safety Management.
At Blue Projects, we believe that growing a great project management company happens from the inside out. It begins with people who are drawn to work that uses every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.