POLFLAM Greenfield Facility
Process Engineering Support
November 2019 – December 2019
Blue Projects was contracted by POLFLAM, Poland’s leading fire-resistant glass manufacturer, to provide Process Engineering Support for their Greenfield factory development in Runów, Poland. The company intends to expand their production area by 16,000 m2.
The scope of work for Phase 0 – Process Building Requirements included the following:
- Utilities capacity calculation
- Budget estimates for the required utilities
- Preparing layouts of different areas:
- Materials inbound storage
- Processing lines
- Outbound storage
- Defining building requirements for the process and storage areas
Blue Projects put together a team of experienced professionals who, after completing their inspection of the POLFLAM factory, delivered the Process Building Requirements in just a month.